Are sector 9 butterballs good for sliding?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Nate Braks Nate Braks 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Funky Chickn
    Ben
    Participant

I’m interested in picking up a set, and wasn’t sure. /s

In all srsness, just gonna drop an edit link and say hello. Curious to see how this website and community develop.

Cheers

Michael Brooke
    Michael Brooke

Indeed…I am curious as well. It is early days. But man, I am so freakin sick of FB

Sean [cw] webmaster
    [cw]
    Keymaster

Well, I always look at the edge of the wheel for one. A rounded edge lip of the wheels lets you in and out of sliding better without as much unwanted wheel-catch during. Wheels with flat edges are more for handling and carving not sliding, as they hold more and are harder to get into slides with. Butterballs to have that edge, so I think they’re fun, but the grippy-ness is depending on your style and taste compared to others…

Sean [cw] webmaster
    [cw]
    Keymaster

PS – NICE EDIT!!

You don’t need to just drop a link to your edit, tho. If you want you can drop the youtube players right in here along with your link, just leave the youtube vid URL normal and the player will show, check it out, here’s yours by pasting the URL right here in the forum:

Funky Chickn
    Ben
    Participant

appreciate the tip, mayne.

Nate Braks
    Nate Braks
    Participant

Yeah the new Butterballs are real fun for sliding. If you are interested in watching a review of them to get a better idea of what they are like I can drop a link for you 🙂

Cheers!

Nice edit btw.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.