Phoenix CitySkate 2018 (Thanks Michael!)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Bud Stratford Bud Stratford 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bud Stratford
    Bud Stratford
    Participant

The article on the CitySkate longboard cruise has finally been posted! (*Sorry for the delay, I’ve been making an effort to get out and skate a bit as of late). See it here:

http://everythingskateboarding.com/happenings-phoenix-cityskate-2018-by-bud-stratford/

I wanted to take a quick moment to thank everybody that came and made it such a success. Without the participants, these “events” would be just me rolling into town by myself. It’s because of you guys and gals that it’s a legit event. So, thank you…!

I also wanted to send a thank-you to the supporters: Concrete Wave Magazine, Carver Skateboards, Seismic Skate Systems, Loaded Longboards, Orangatang Wheels, Bamboo Skateboards, Abec 11, Concrete Disciples, Scottsdale Sidewalk Surfer, Freedom Boardshop, State Rideshop, and Cowtown Skateboards.

Next one up is the Indian Bend Wash cruise on Sunday, May the 20th. See you there…!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.